Picture this:

Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm No Einstein.....


Today is the day...

That I realize I am a computer GENIUS!

I mean, it wasn't that long ago, that I was required to take a computer tutorial on how to: "Click & Drag".

Last Friday I decide that I refuse to be left out of the blogger world. Even though I have NOTHING profound to say. (But I do like to respond to other peoples blogs.)
I decide I cannot go to sleep until I try and set up my very own blogger page all by myself.
So, I get it started, and thought I put out my first entry. Turns out I left it in 'draft' stage, and never 'published' it. So Fridays blog entry became real on Monday.
Today, I decide that I better blog something new, or all my fans will get bored and move on to other Einsteins blogs. Instead, I get caught up in trying to add links to my page.
Evidently, I'm some sort of computer-coding genius because I actually read the directions and was able to do just that! (Thanks Hippie Ang for the inspiration!)

Now, my life is full and complete. I have email. I have instant messenger. I'm a blogger.
I know how to create the lines around the boxes in Excel without clicking the icon over and over and over and over and over... (like I used to do about six months ago)

I'm sure there are still 3 or 4 things left for me to conquer in life.
Like taking better care of our finances. Then I'll be a financial genius!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger KayMac said…

    OK, You still need to complete your profile and then help ME learn how to ad links, etc!!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Tracey, in MI said…

    HOW DO YOU DO THE EXCEL THING?????


    My database is killing me!!!!????

    BTW -it took me an ENTIRE day to figure out that if I went to the blogger HELP thing--- it may actually HELP!

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger hippieange83 said…

    Congrats on your foray into programing! So, I'm guessing this is not the time to point out that your links are not working?

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Peta said…

    Hi, this is a great blog. I'm sure you'll get used to all these blog(and computer)-issues very soon. Don't worry :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home