Picture this:

Friday, March 17, 2006

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN


Today is the day...

I remember my promise to myself. I guess I forgot to remind myself that I am not at my best when I am addicted to carbs, over weight and wasting money on fast food.

Thanks to my accountability crew, today I made a one year financial and personal commitment to myself at a health club. So for the next 13 monthes, (1 month free with a paid year) I'll be walking, running, gazelle-ing, weight lifting, crunching, weighing, sweating and shrinking!
(Possibly also whining, tripping, and blistering. ) By the way, if anyone is thinking of joining, let me know, if we sign up one more person we get a year for FREE!!

Today I look forward to the following perks:

  1. Enjoying time with my husband exercising together.
  2. Spending time with my accountability crew. (Hoohah!)
  3. Feeling tired from exercise vs tired from stress and bad food.
  4. Teaching my kids that health is important.
  5. Honoring God with my health choices.

Today is also the day, I join the blogger world. I'm not really sure why, except that I do love to get my two cents worth in.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger KayMac said…

    Congrats on your commitment! I will be praying for your success. And welcome to the world of blogging!!

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Tracey, in MI said…

    Go Kiki Go Kiki..


    praying for and loving you!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger hippieange83 said…

    Now that you have joined the cool kids at the blogger table, I will help you with your right frame. No one should be linking to google news.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home